- Last night Joshua and I put together two lasagnas to bake and freeze. One has meat, the other doesn’t. I don’t know which one is which and you can’t tell from the outside. Oh well, I guess that we won’t be eating those on a Friday. Our noodles were homemade, as was the sauce. The filling is made up of ricotta cheese,Â Parmesan, mozzarella, and spinach, with a layer of sauce and extra cheese. The meat in the one is Italian sausage, yum.Â
- Benedict slept last night in just potty pants. He woke up once at 1030 to go to the bathroom and around 20o as well and was dry both times as well as all night! Good job Benedict!
- I slept pretty well, without much hip pain! I still can’t roll over very well at all, but that might be due to the huge belly I have right now.
- Tonight is Mass, Stations, Adoration, and Confession. I am thankful for these opportunities during Lent. And no, we don’t stay long during Adoration, maybe 5-10 minutes.
- Â Afterward, I am hoping to stop and get my hair trimmed and maybe my eyebrows done. All for post birth pictures, gotta protect my vanity. I had my eyebrows done back in December, when I went to Iowa and they stayed nice and “clean” until about two weeks ago, now they are just a big mess.
- A date for the Papal Conclave has been set! Deo Gratias! March 12th, after lunch, they will be locked into the Sistine Chapel to vote. How exciting. We should know who our new Holy Father will be before the end of next week. (I’ve got Day 3 picked for the day we find out.)
- Pray for our Cardinals!
For more 7 Quick Takes, check outÂ Jenniferâ€™sÂ blog.