Mrs Logue tagged me and as I am chained to the couch nursing, I will, to the best of my sleep deprived brain, ability answer her questions, tag some of my followers and ask them a few questions.
1. How did you decide on your kids’ names? All of our children are named after saints (or future saints in the case of Karol). We have a list of names we compiled while engaged and refer to the list when we are expecting. We don’t always use the names on the list, though, as in the case with the boys. Often times one of us will toss out a name and the other one will say “heck no!” or “hey, I was thinking that too”. (As in the case with Benedict).
2. What is the one piece clothing you have had the longest and you can’t bear to part with it? I have a lot of clothes I have had for a long time. I think there is a sweater I got from my Grandma Martin many years ago (she died in 1994) that I would never toss now. I have a skirt that I bought in 2002 or 2003 that I LOVE and do not plan on parting with anytime soon.
3. What is your favorite movie and why? Favorite movie? I honestly don’t think I have one. I have a few that I will sit and watch without complaint. If John Wayne is the main character, I will usually watch it. Now, if the creators of NCIS made a movie, I would be there, first in line!
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? While I like living where falling snow is a major media event and I am sure to wear shorts in December, I would actually live in the Nort’ Country, that is the Upper Lower Peninsula of Michigan.
Now on to you lovely ladies:
I want to know:
1. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
2. What is your favorite dessert?
3. Who is your favorite saint?
4. When do you do laundry?
5. How often do you go out for dinner in a month, if at all?